COVID-19 (1st Pfizer Vaccine) VACCINATION EVENT – Wednesday, April 28th from 12pm to 4pm
This event is “WALK-INS ONLY” – NO APPOINTMENTS…
This is for Dose 1 of the Pfizer vaccine. This vaccine is free & available to anyone ages 16 & up.
Please call (252) 945-6172 for information about the vaccine or the pharmacies.
COVID-19 (2nd Moderna Vaccine) VACCINATION EVENT – Friday, April 2, 2021 from 830am to 330pm
This event is by appointment only. Please click on the Rural Health Group, Inc. to schedule your appointment. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4faeae28a2ffc16-2nddose6 There phone number is (877) 945-4744.
COVID-19 (1st Moderna Vaccine) VACCINATION EVENT – Friday, March 5, 2021 from 830am to 330pm
This event is by appointment only. Please click on the Rural Health Group, Inc. link below to schedule your appointment. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0C4FAEAE28A2FFC16-1stcovid
Priority groups for this event are:
- Health care workers caring for and working directly with patients with COVID-19, including staff responsible for cleaning and maintenance in those areas
- Health care workers administering the vaccine
- Long-term care staff and residents – people in skilled nursing facilities and in adult, family and group homes.
Anyone 65 years and older, regardless of health status or living situation
KENCORD BIOTHERAPEUTIC PPE SUPPLIES DISTRIBUTED PPE
- KN95 mask (manufactured in the KCB plant in Tarboro, NC Q4)
- Surgical mask (manufactured in the KCB plant in Tarboro, NC Q4)
- Hand Sanitizer (manufactured by RAF, LLC. A black owned company in Columbia, SC)
FREE COVID TESTING & Drive-Thru Health Insurance Enrollment – November 7, 2020 (9am to 5 pm)