Space for 10!
Need Wifi Access?
Nash County Public Schools
On September 8, 2020, Franklinton Center at Bricks, Inc. began serving as a site for Nash County Public Schools’ (NCPS) Students to complete Remote Learning Assignments.
- Sign-up available for any student enrolled in Nash County Public Schools. Families must call (252) 462-2509 to sign up for use.
- Sites are for WiFi use only. Academic and technical assistance will not be available.
- Symptom Screenings will be conducted at Pop-Up sites.
- Cloth or disposable masks must be worn at all times at Pop-Up sites.
- Elementary students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at Pop-Up sites.
- All students signed up for any location are bound to the NCPS Student Code of Conduct.
Edgecombe County Public Schools
As of September 28, 2020, Franklinton Center at Bricks, Inc. will begin serving as a site for Innovation Zone’s Edgecombe County Public Schools (ECPS) Learning Pods.
- Learning Pods are assigned by the school;
- Academic and technical assistance are available at Learning Pods;
- School will provide transportation to FCAB;
- Symptom Screenings will be conducted prior to arriving at Learning Pod;
- Cloth or disposable masks must be worn at all times at FCAB;
- Lunch will be provided by the school;
- All students signed up for any location are bound to the Student Code of Conduct
We are available to Halifax County Public Schools through our Drive-Up Internet Initiative.