Space for 10!
Need Wifi Access?
Nash County Public Schools
On September 8, 2020, Franklinton Center at Bricks, Inc. will begin serving as a site for Nash County Public Schools’ (NCPS) Students to complete Remote Learning Assignments.
- Sign-up available for any student enrolled in Nash County Public Schools. Families must call (252) 462-2509 to sign up for use.
- Sites are for WiFi use only. Academic and technical assistance will not be available at these sites.
- Symptom Screenings will be conducted at Pop-Up sites.
- Cloth or disposable masks must be worn at all times at Pop-Up sites.
- Elementary students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at Pop-Up sites.
- All students signed up for any location are bound to the NCPS Student Code of Conduct.
We will be excited to add information from Halifax and Edgecombe County Public Schools.