The Council of Elders serves as a resource to Franklinton Center at Bricks offering:
- Wisdom and knowledge;
- Historical memory;
- Financial support and assistance in fund-raising;
- Networking and relationship building;
- Personal commitment of time, talent and treasure.
DEFINITION OF ELDER
- By Age: 50 years of age or older with a commitment to advance the mission of Franklinton Center at Bricks, Inc.; and
- By Relationship: Previous Board members and staff of FCAB, attendance at a camp, retreat, or event held at FCAB, served on a work camp.
COVENANT OF SUPPORT
- A $240 personal yearly membership gift (membership gift is tax deductible).
- To identify and secure 50 churches that will place FCAB in the budgets for at least $1,000 a year.
- To support the “Brick by Brick” campaign by building a walkway around the campus in memory and honor of those whose feet have touched the soil making it a sacred, historic, and life giving space. The requested donation for each BRICK is $200.
Any contributions that are submitted for Council of Elders should say Council of Elders in the memo line! Brick by Brick checks should say Brick by Brick.
Contact: Rev. Dr. Yvonne V. Delk, firstname.lastname@example.org